Italiano designed with Direct Method
About the books
Italiano dwDM – modern coursebooks designed for teaching Italian with the direct method. The direct method helps learners to study and develop two most important language skills: speaking and listening comprehension.
We are pleased to inform that we are working on a completely new series which contains a lot of new material as well as grammar exercises. Libro 1 is now available and the rest of the books will be published soon.
Key features of the coursebooks:
- interesting questions in natural, contemporary Italian,
- coursebooks produced by Direct Language Lab making use of a vast number of questions thanks to which Students can remember new vocabulary more efficiently and use it in numerous contexts (various applications, grammar structures, collocations),
- user-friendly graphics and page-layout facilitating work with the coursebook,
- numerous grammar exercises,
- communication exercises.
A complete system for teaching Italian:
- Student’s Book: 1-4,
- MP3 files for each Student’s Book,
- exercise sections at the end of each module,
- Teacher’s Book: 1-4,
- a set of exams at the end of each stage of learning,
- placement test.
Available language versions
Italiano designed with Direct Method 1-4 – are available in the following language versions:
- International – no translations included
Coursebooks in this series
|Italiano designed with Direct Method 1
||25 units; 5 moduls.
||Student’s Book, Teacher’s Book.
|Number of pages:
|Added for free: